- This event has passed.
Health Awareness Fair 2020 – Honoring MLK, Jr.
January 16 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Health Resource Fair to honor the legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Includes info on “Thyroid Awareness Month”
Rev. Eugene Jackson, Keynote Speaker
Free Box lunch for all in attendance
Entertainment. DJ Watergate, and Pittsburg Senior Center Choir and Senior Line Dancers
Honoring the Legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. “Of all the forms of inequality, injustice in health care is the most shocking and inhumane.”
When: Thursday January 16, 2020, from 1pm until 4pm.
Where: Pittsburg Senior Center, 300 Presidio Ln, Pittsburg, CA 94565
- Rev. Eugene Jackson, Martin Luther King Celebration Key Note Speaker
- Free Box lunch for all in attendance
- Entertainment, including: Pittsburg Senior Center Choir & Senior Line Dancers, and DJ Watergate
- Health Resource Fair, including information about “Thyroid Awareness Month”
- African American Wellness Program – Mind Body & Soul
Beyond Violence – One Day at a Time/CHD
Contra Costa Health Services/CHD – African American Health Conductors– Promotoras
Contra Costa Interfaith Housing
Family Justice Center
John Muir Mobile Van
Contra Costa Health Services – Nutrition & Physical Activity
For More Information Call: Michelle Moorehead or Risha Caldwell-LaGrande at (925) 252-2324